Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wintertime


We've had 2 LARGE snows this winter. These are some pictures of the first. That's Ian behind the car digging me out for call early one Sunday morning. Below is the front door. Can you see the imprint of the door in the snow?
This is the back deck view. Yeah snow!! But no snow day for me that day. For the second large snow I did get sent home from clinic early which was fantastic! However, the next morning the snow had completely trapped me inside. I'm not allowed to shovel snow right now and Ian was out of town...so I wasn't sure how to get out. Thankfully, our wonderful landlord came to my rescue and brought a man with a snow plow truck! I was out in a jiffy!
Here is a picture I found on my camera. I guess Ian was impressed by this steam from his tea. I'm sure he can tell you all about the convection and fluid motion involved in creating this beautiful picture. I cannot. I do think its pretty though :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa! That's a lot of snow. More than we've had in CO this year. :)